MYOS RENS Technology, Inc.

MYOS RENS Technology, Inc. (MYOS) relating to its merger with MedAvail, Inc. Under the terms of the agreement, MYOS shareholders receive a dividend of a MYOS subsidiary, and MYOS shareholders will own only 3.5% of the new combined company. The remaining 96.5% of the new entity will be owned by MedAvail's security holders and new investors.

To receive more information regarding the investigation of MYOS RENS Technology, Inc. please fill out the form below.

To start a Class Action lawsuit, please sign the MYOS RENS Technology, Inc. Retainer Agreement

This confirms that you have retained Monteverde & Associates PC to file an action with a complaint against MYOS RENS Technology, Inc. and/or its board of directors. As a named plaintiff, you acknowledge that you owned shares in MYOS RENS Technology, Inc. prior to the recent takeover announcement and that you must maintain ownership in MYOS RENS Technology, Inc. throughout the litigation and/or closing of the transaction.

We agree to advance all expenses in the litigation, which means that you are not liable or responsible to pay any of the expenses of the action, whether attorneys’ fees or costs. Regardless of the result, we will never ask you to directly pay for any attorneys’ fees or costs. Should we obtain a favorable result, you authorize us to ask the court to award us compensation or seek a portion of any monetary class fund, or to negotiate and obtain a fee amount from defendants to be paid by the defendants, or its insurer or successor, but, again, we will never ask you to directly pay any of the costs of this litigation.

As the client you are entitled to direct the litigation in any way you deem proper, and may at any time order us to dismiss the case or opt-out. Should you choose to do so, we will never ask you to reimburse us directly for any legal fees or expenses. During the course of this litigation, you authorize us to employ, share work and/or fees with other attorneys or law firms to prosecute your case.

We look forward to representing you in this case.

Sincerely,

Juan E. Monteverde, Esq.

Draw your signature above using your mouse.

Signed pursuant to California Civil Code Section 1633. 1, et seq. - Uniform Electronic Transactions Act as adopted by the various states and territories of the United States. 

Date of Signing: 10/23/2020